Hi everyone, happy new year! A bit too late but to start this new year, we have released a new alpha demo for you to play.
This new alpha, called alpha 3, contains many stat and gameplay balancing reworks and also a new background graphics for player’s and ciel home.
The demo will run up to 1 year in game time like the previous demo, content-wise there are nothing new except some grammar fixes here and there. We apologize since we are still working on the contents for chapter 2 and 3 so there is nothing much too add.
Feedbacks and critiques are welcome, you can also chat with us directly about the game in our discord channel here: https://discord.gg/yvecEAn
We are also planning to do a kickstarter campaign to help raise fund for the game development at around march this year, if you are interested to support us, you can subscribe to our newsletter here to be notified when the kickstarter campaign start: http://bit.ly/cielnews
The demo can be downloaded here:
========= 05 January 2018 ===================
– Spoil will now cost 500 Money by the start of the Week Progress. This Player Schedule will not be usable if the money is insufficient.
– New Option: Encounter Interaction Time-Out has been added. This sets the command that will be chosen if you let the Encounter to wait for too long.
– Schedule interface has been revamped.
– Several illustrations has been replaced including Room backgrounds.
– Spoil now will decrease Stress by 10 for each passing day, but Discipline will decrease by 5 for each passing day as well.
– Skipping Encounters will decrease the Friendship of the NPCs participating within that Encounter.
– Skipping Encounters will increase Discipline, but only if there is any NPC to Skip.
– Skipping Encounters will increase Stress, regardless.
– Result screen now show how many points the corresponding stat has been raised.
– Fixed several bugs.
========= 07 October 2017 ===================
– Changed the default for Confirm to use A Xbox 360 Button.
– Fixed several bugs.
– Message Auto function has been fixed.
– New Option: Room Camera Movement has been added. This toggles the capability have the camera in the main room to move with your mouse or not.
– Mood functionality had been revamped: Now they increase the stats gained consistently instead of doubling them with a random chance.
========= 28 September 2017 ===================
– Fullscreen freeze period at the start has been reduced.
– Tutorial has been expanded to explain the Schedule Slots.
– Schedule Slots has been added. Now you can save multiple setups for Schedules.
– Updated the musics.
========= 25 September 2017 ===================
– Several text adjustments for cutscene dialogues
– Added a Skip choice for tutorial scenes.
– Pause now defaults to Esc Button for the keyboard.
– VSync now defaults to On.
– Schedules can now have 3 slots to save on.
– Button Configuration can be accessed with Mouse click.
– Schedule now doesn’t automatically open when accessed with keyboard or controllers.
– Fixed several graphical glitches.
– Fixed encounter rates for Activities.